- Improve participant’s initial assessment and early management of patients with common musculoskeletal disorders.
- Promote a more ‘wholistic’ approach to the differential diagnosis and investigation of inflammatory arthropathies and common MSK disorders utilizing medical, surgical and rehabilitative strategies.
- To improve clinical assessment and management of common MSK disorders and their comorbidities
- Participants will develop a structured and concise approach to the assessment of patients with musculoskeletal disorders including inflammatory polyarthritides, osteoporosis, crystalline arthropathies and regional pain syndromes.
- Participants will develop an understanding of the spectrum of treatment options available to manage common MSK disorders.
- Small group sessions will afford participants a ‘hands-on’ opportunity to hone clinical skills in the assessment and management of patients’ with musculoskeletal disorders and their complications.
- Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Family Practice Residents
- Internal Medicine Residents
Dr. Ophir Vinik MD, FRCPC, MScCH
Division of Rheumatology
Department of Medicine
St. Michael's Hospital
#arthritisday on twitter
Tweeted onOctober 27
Tweeted onOctober 23
#ArthritisDay will explore practical solutions to common problems in musculoskeletal disorders @canadanurses ow.ly/FcPN30ktMTL View MediaTweeted onOctober 19
New grants aim to improve arthritis treatment in children via #cbcnews #arthritisday ow.ly/uGLr30ktMTI View MediaTweeted onOctober 17
#ArthritisDay for Primary Care Clinicians takes place October 27th in Toronto. Register now! @Arthritis_ARC ow.ly/k4R230ktMTH View MediaTweeted onOctober 12
WATCH: Study questions steroid injections for knee arthritis. Via @CTVNews #arthritisday ow.ly/zLJD30ktMTC View MediaTweeted onOctober 10
Develop your approach to the assessment of patients with musculoskeletal disorders at #ArthritisDay @ArthritisSoc ow.ly/JEGb30ktMTB View MediaTweeted onOctober 6
Father recalls 5-year-old daughter's arthritis diagnosis. Via @CBCNews #arthritisday ow.ly/H1QX30ktMTz View MediaTweeted onOctober 3
#ArthritisDay is an evidence-based and current approach to early assessment, investigation and management of musculoskeletal disorders. @CanadaOPC ow.ly/2Lnq30ktMTx View MediaTweeted onSeptember 29
Helpful resource to better understand the impact of #arthritis via @ArthritisFdn. #arthritisday ow.ly/gM7z30ktMTw View MediaTweeted onSeptember 26
Join us October 27th for #ArthritisDay and take part in our small group workshops! Learn more @CanadaOPC ow.ly/7Obb30ktMTv View MediaTweeted onSeptember 22
Retired physiotherapist gets arthritis sufferers up and moving. Via @CBCNews #arthritisday ow.ly/uLgI30ktMTu View MediaTweeted onSeptember 19
#ArthritisDay will explore practical solutions to common problems in musculoskeletal disorders @NPAO2 ow.ly/Iqbx30ktMTs View MediaTweeted onSeptember 15
Apples vs arthritis: Spanish researchers fight diseases with 3D bioprinting material made from food waste #arthritisday ow.ly/B2Gj30ktMTp View MediaTweeted onSeptember 12
Arthritis Day for Primary Care Clinicians takes place October 27th in Toronto. Register now! #arthritisday @canadanurses ow.ly/HIBh30ktMTm View MediaTweeted onSeptember 10
Three arthritis pain drugs prove safe for the heart. Via @CTVNews #arthritisday ow.ly/33wH30ktMTl View MediaTweeted onSeptember 5
Develop your approach to the assessment of patients with musculoskeletal disorders at #ArthritisDay @Arthritis_ARC ow.ly/afov30ktMTj View MediaTweeted onSeptember 3
Sufferers of joint pain need not be inactive via @globeandmail #arthritisday ow.ly/1oac30ktMTh View MediaTweeted onAugust 29
#ArthritisDay is an evidence-based and current approach to early assessment, investigation and management of musculoskeletal disorders. @ArthritisSoc ow.ly/XD5i30ktMTf View MediaTweeted onAugust 27
Marijuana for pain relief? Prescribing is clouded by lack of research. #arthritisday ow.ly/6ZCX30ktMTc View MediaTweeted onAugust 22
Join us October 27th for #ArthritisDay and take part in our small group workshops! Learn more @ArthritisSoc ow.ly/Ngc530ktMTb View MediaTweeted onAugust 20
Nearly 10 million Canadians will be living with the pain, fatigue and mobility restrictions of #arthritis by 2035! #arthritisday ow.ly/HqOs30ktMT7 View MediaTweeted onAugust 15
#ArthritisDay will explore practical solutions to common problems in musculoskeletal disorders @CanadaOPC ow.ly/vLLB30ktMT4 View MediaTweeted onAugust 13