- Long term outcomes
- Sedation and agitation
- Wound infection and sepsis
- Complex wounds
Call for Abstracts Opens:
April 5, 2018
Call for Abstracts Closes:
Monday, July 30, 2018 2359 EST
Notification of Acceptance:
Monday, August 13, 2018
Monday, August 27, 2018
All Submissions Must Include
- Author(s) Information
- Contact person’s given name, surname and affiliation (institution/organization) and email address.
Note: This person will receive all information concerning this abstract. It is his/her responsibility to communicate this information to the co- authors.
- Principal/Presenting author(s) information including – given name, surname and affiliation.
- Given names, surnames and affiliations of all other presenters/authors.
- Abstract Theme (see above, select only one per abstract submission)
- Abstract Format/Type: (select only one per abstract submission) Poster or Oral
Plastic surgeons, Trauma Surgeons, Nurses, Researchers, Psychologists, Physiotherapists, Researchers, Nutritionists, First Responder, Occupational Therapists and Intensivists
Please be clear and concise. Abstracts should be structured with subheadings to clearly display the required sections (see submission formatting below for oral and poster presentations).
10 minutes total – 7-minute presentation and 3 minutes for questions
Note: Abstracts exceeding the maximum length of 250 words will not be considered.
- Title of Abstract
- An abstract of a maximum of 250 words plus 3 key words.
- Abstracts should use the following subheadings:
- Background and Purpose/Objectives of study or program/innovation
- Methodology – For research studies this should include study design, methods and analyses; for programs/innovation this should include development, implementation and evaluation
- Conclusions and Discussion
If your abstract is accepted, you and your co-presenter(s) (if applicable):
- Are expected to register, pay & present at time of presenter response (August 6, 2018)
- Must pay all expenses to present and attend the Conference (e.g., preparation of the poster, registration fee, travel, hotel, etc.)
- Correspondence will be with submitting author ONLY.