The continued success of the Annual Canadian Burn Symposium has been due to a combination of excellent speakers, dedicated participants, and enthusiastic exhibitors.
With this in mind, we welcome you to join us at the Fairmont Winnipeg Hotel, September 24-26, 2017.
Are you a First Responder? Stay tuned for more information on the special program and concurrent session.
- Burn Disaster Management
- Ethics in Burn Care; Resuscitation and Emergency Burn Care Management (new ATLS/ABLS Guidelines)
- Research and new therapies
- Wound Care
- Burn Nursing Competencies
- Psychosocial: Post Traumatic Growth
- Rehabilitation and Nutrition
- Plastic surgeons
- Trauma Surgeons
- First Responders
- Occupational Therapists and Intensivists
CPD Blog Article
The Canadian Burn Symposium: A multidisciplinary event with national ambitions
Welcome to B.C. Professional Fire Fighters Burn Fund, What We Can Do.