The primary audience for EQUIP are faculty members with an academic appointment or senior level trainees on a clear track towards an academic position. We reserve a small number of positions for local participants; individuals working or training in Toronto should strongly consider either the Certificate Course in QIPS or the VAQS Fellowship program. We will be capping registration at 25 participants (of which a maximum of 25% will be senior trainees).
Interested applicants must submit an application form consisting of:
- An abbreviated CV, 5 pages maximum.
- A personal statement (500 words maximum).
- A letter of support from a department head or chief (or program director for trainees) on official letterhead with their contact information, confirming that the applicant works or trains in an academic institution where they will carry out a QI project as part of this course.
- For faculty, the letter should confirm that the applicant has an active academic appoint mentor defined organizational role in QI.
- For trainees, the letter should confirm that the applicant is on a clear track towards an academic appointment with a focus in QI.
Please email the complete application to: email@example.com