The intended target audience for EQUIP are faculty members who already have an academic appointment or senior level trainees who are on a clear track towards an academic position. Since we cap registration at 25 participants (of which a maximum of 25% will be senior trainees), we are asking prospective registrants to provide the following information so that we can ensure that we reach EQUIP’s target audience:
- An abbreviated academic CV – 5 page maximum
- A letter of support from a department head or chief (or program director for trainees) on official letterhead with their contact information.
- For faculty, the letter should confirm that the registrant has an active academic appointment or defined organizational role in QI.
- For trainees, the letter should confirm that the registrant is on a clear track towards an academic appointment with a focus in QI.
- All letters must also confirm that the registrant works or trains in an academic institution where they will carry out a QI project as part of this course.
Please email the letter of support to: email@example.com
We commit to confirming all registrants’ eligibility within 7 business days, which we hope will allow enough time to make arrangements for travel to attend EQUIP. Please note that registrants are enrolled on a first-come-first-serve basis, pending review of their CV and sponsor letter.
Upon confirmation of acceptance, registrants will be sent a link to make their payment. Registration will be finalized upon payment receipt.
Complete EQUIP Registration Form below after your letter of support has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.