Save the Date!
April 12 – 14, 2018
Check back soon for more details!
2018 Program Goals
This four-day program will give you the opportunity to be part of interactive lectures and case presentations and will conclude with smaller workshops. Delegates will be given opportunities to present their own cases and exchange ideas in an open dialogue with faculty.
2018 Hot Topics
- Breast cancer in young women
- Open inguinal hernia repair – back to basics
- Colonoscopy report cards
- Nonoperative management of rectal cancer
- Second careers for surgeons
- Staying out of trouble in the RUQ
- Oncoplastics*: taking it to the next level
- Laparoscopic colectomy*: dissection & reconstruction
- Temporary abdominal closure*
*Additional registration required