Welcome to the 2022 Update in General Surgery Conference!
We are delighted to be back with an in person program where we look forward to many networking and discussion opportunities. In this year’s academic program we have incorporated feedback from you, our audience and will offer a wide spectrum of interactive and hands-on experiences that include current Hot Topics and recent technical innovations. This year we have two major themes:
- new strategies in Acute Care Surgery, including hernia and gall bladder surgery;
- staying out of trouble in emergency and elective surgery.
We will have two hands-on workshops focusing on Advanced MIS Skills and Oncoplastic Breast Surgery.
This year’s hot topic include:
- Incisional hernia repair – Mesh or no mesh?
- Safe cholecystectomy
- New tricks for the difficult polyp
- Minimally invasive approach to bowel obstruction
- Anorectal emergencies
- Taking your oncoplastic skills to the next level
Please visit the agenda page for topic and speaker information and we look forward to seeing you at the Hilton on April 28th and 29th!