Welcome to the ONLY psychiatry review course you need!
Whether you are a resident looking for the most effective way to prepare for your Royal College Exam, or a practicing physician interested in updating your knowledge, this course has it all!
Learner input and feedback are at the core of our Psych Refresh course design. Our roster of highly regarded speakers will share current and relevant content. Afternoon small group sessions will provide a unique opportunity to practice PDM/OSCE style cases in a safe and supportive environment.
Psych Refresh offers:
- Morning sessions that feature dynamic and engaging speakers reviewing the most current and relevant material.
- Afternoon sessions that are small group, experiential based, allowing participants to apply their knowledge and gain real-time feedback.
- A spacious, bright environment ideal for learning.
- Fresh and nutritious catering.
Program Goals and Objectives
- Provide a current and relevant overview covering all of psychiatry.
- Create a safe and supportive environment to practice applying knowledge via case-based learning.
- Engage learners with the best speakers and content that U of T has to offer.
- Practicing psychiatrists looking to update their knowledge base.
- Family physicians interested in expanding their scope of knowledge within psychiatry.