On behalf of the Planning Committee, we would like to announce the 2019 Toronto Anesthesia Symposium – Videolaryngoscope and Supraglottic Airway: is that all we need?, will be taking place in downtown Toronto, April 13-14, 2019.
This year’s theme, will bring together international and local experts in airway management to discuss our current state of practice and provide clarity and guidance in difficult airway management.
Some highlighted topics and goals of the symposium include:
- Pro/Con Debate: Front of neck access: Scalpel bougie vs Seldinger
- Pro/Con Debate: Cricoid pressure is essential in rapid sequence induction
- Airway management in ED: improving outcome
- Pediatric difficult airway management: what’s new?
- Apneic Nasal Oxygen: High, Low or No flow?
- Relle Memorial Lecture: Obstetrical difficult airway management