The 17th Annual Scientific Meeting of Canadian Pediatric Endocrine Group (CPEG) includes a program of current and high-level content in pediatric endocrinology. The meeting also provides an opportunity for the Canadian pediatric endocrine community to come together, network and share ideas.
For the first time in three years, after two years of successful but perhaps lonely virtual format meetings, this year’s meeting will be in-person! The organizing committee has worked hard to build on the successes of both the past in-person and virtual meetings. We hope to provide attendees with an exceptional meeting experience.
The program includes theme-based symposia, an annual debate, oral abstracts, and poster presentations. Presenters include national and international experts. The meeting also provides a forum for trainees to present their work.
We have an exciting program planned for this year that should meet your educational needs as it has in past years. We look forward to visiting and learning with you.
At the conclusion of this conference, the participants will be able to:
- Utilize clinical and basic science knowledge to further develop a diagnostic and treatment approach to neonates and children with calcium disorders
- Recognize the complexities of care of transgender, non-binary, and gender diverse youth
- Appreciate the broad risk of complications in youth living with diabetes
- Identify a variety of treatment approaches for youth living with type 2 diabetes
- Formulate a comprehensive diagnostic and management approach for children with Cushing’s syndrome
- Compare different treatment options in youth with autoimmune hyperthyroidism (Graves’ disease)
- Pediatric Endocrinologists
- Pediatric Endocrine Fellows
- Pediatric Endocrine Nurses
- Other Health Care Professionals & Trainees with an interest in Pediatric Endocrinology