The 15th Annual Scientific Meeting of Canadian Pediatric Endocrine Group (CPEG) includes a program of current and high-level content in pediatric endocrinology. The meeting also provides an opportunity for the Canadian pediatric endocrine community to come together, network and share ideas.
Of course, this year’s meeting will take a different format and be done virtually due to the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic. The organizing committee has worked hard to adapt the annual meeting to this virtual format and still provide an exceptional educational experience.
The program includes theme-based symposia, an annual debate, oral abstracts, and poster presentations. Presenters include national and international experts. The meeting also provides a forum for trainees to present their work.
We have an exciting program planned for this year that should meet your educational needs as it has in past years.
At the conclusion of this conference, the participants will be able to:
- Define neonatal hypoglycemia and its proper management specifically in hyperinsulinism
- Differentiate and employ advanced diabetes technology to improve management in patients living with type 1 diabetes
- Recognize potential adjunctive therapies to use along with insulin in patients living with type 1 diabetes
- Utilize current approaches in the management of lipid disorders in children
- Pediatric Endocrinologists
- Pediatric Endocrine Fellows
- Pediatric Endocrine Nurses
- Health Care Professionals & Trainees (with an interest in Pediatric Endocrinology)