The 16th Annual Scientific Meeting of Canadian Pediatric Endocrine Group (CPEG) includes a program of current and high-level content in pediatric endocrinology. The meeting also provides an opportunity for the Canadian pediatric endocrine community to come together, network and share ideas.
Like last year, this year’s meeting will be done in a virtual format due to the ongoing worldwide COVID-19 pandemic. The organizing committee has worked hard to adapt the annual meeting to this virtual format, including lessons that we learned from last year’s virtual meeting, and still provide an exceptional educational experience.
The program includes theme-based symposia, an annual debate, oral abstracts, and poster presentations. Presenters include national and international experts. The meeting also provides a forum for trainees to present their work.
We have an exciting program planned for this year that should meet your educational needs as it has in past years.
At the conclusion of this conference, the participants will be able to:
- Implement a psychosocial needs assessment in the care of children with diabetes
- Identify the usefulness of patient registries in advancing the care of children with diabetes
- Utilize current approaches in the management of endocrine tumors in children
- Further develop a comprehensive care approach for children with congenital adrenal hyperplasia
- Understand the complexity of the potential use of medications in the management of pediatric obesity
- Pediatric Endocrinologists
- Pediatric Endocrine Fellows
- Pediatric Endocrine Nurses
- Other Health Care Professionals & Trainees with an interest in Pediatric Endocrinology