New Location for 2015!
Delta Toronto 75 Lower Simcoe Street
This year’s state-of-the-art update by leading University of Toronto faculty includes:
- Hernia repair, including laparoscopic and open component separation technique, “Sport’s hernia”, laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair techniques, and post-herniorrhaphy groin pain
- Foregut surgery update, including complicated gall bladder surgery, GERD, upper GI bleeds, and new techniques for achalasia
- Laparoscopic colorectal update, including TAMIS, colectomy state-of-the-art in 2015, and new technologies for haemorrhoidectomy
- Solid organ surgery: laparoscopic distal pancreatectomy, and splenectomy for the large and small spleen
This two-day interactive course will:
- review the latest advances in minimally invasive general surgery procedures including management of complications; and foregut, hernia, and colorectal minimally invasive surgery procedures.
- update new techniques in the surgical skills lab.
- increase knowledge in perioperative care, including enhanced recovery after surgery (ERAS).