- Enhance the management of relapsed myeloma through multiple lines of therapy
- Introduce the concept of immunotherapies in the treatment of myeloma
- Improve the understanding of the diagnosis and treatment of MGRS
At the end of the program participants will be able to:
- Identify to select and sequence combination therapies, use rationale consideration of patient, disease, and therapy characteristics
- Assess, risk-stratify, and treat myeloma patients using novel immune-based regimens, including CAR-T cells
- Ascertain on how to differentiate features of various disease entities that fit under the category of MGRS and develop treatment strategies, despite the lack of data
Community health practitioners including physicians, nurses, pharmacists, trainees, and other health care providers who are involved in the care of patients with plasma cell disorders will find this program of benefit.