We are pleased to invite you to the third annual MyGoals program.
This Multi-disciplinary Gynecologic Oncology Annual Lecture Series was developed in response to the rapidly evolving therapeutic landscape in Gynecologic Oncology.
This one day program will provide an update on various topics in the field of Gynecologic Oncology. We aim to review advances in surgical management, systemic therapy, radiation therapy and survivorship care for women with gynecologic malignancies. The lecture presentations will be done by Canadian experts across gynecologic oncology disease sites.
Participants will gain an understanding of the current management options for patients with gynecologic cancers and the options available once patients are referred to cancer centres.
This is an inspiring time in the field of gynecologic cancers as many new technologies and targeted therapeutics are emerging. We are thrilled to share these new advances with you at this annual conference, accredited educational event.
We look forward to welcoming you in Toronto this November.
- Surgical approach in cervical cancer
- Managing unintended effects of radiation therapy and targeted therapies
- Parp Inhibitor maintenance therapy in ovarian cancer
- BRCA somatic and genetic testing in Ontario
This course is designed to enrich academic and clinical knowledge in gynecologic oncology related research, prevention, clinical management, and survivorship care. The goal of this symposium is to enable health care providers to share and discuss latest research and clinical applications. All sessions will be presented by experts in the field and will include audience participation.
At the end of this meeting participants will be better able to:
- Assess recent developments in clinical practice in gynecologic oncology
- Understand challenges and needs of the current gynecologic oncology landscape
- Identify opportunities and solutions to clinical challenges in gynecologic oncology
- Integrate advances in surgical, radiation and systemic therapies to clinical care
- Gynecologic Oncologists
- Medical Oncologists
- Radiation Oncologists
- General Gynecologists
- General Practitioner – Oncology
- Oncology Nurses
- Oncology Pharmacists
- Genetic Counsellors