After the success of our first webinar series, we are excited to invite you to the upcoming 2023 SickKids Paediatric Dermatology Update Webinar Series. Participants will have the opportunity to learn about common skin diseases of childhood, with a focus on updated management strategies, challenging and under-serviced populations, and cases and controversies in pediatric dermatology. Our speakers are national and international experts in their fields and are sure to deliver an engaging and informative series.
- Family Doctors
- Allied health
- Residents, Fellows and students
What's new in the management of pediatric skin disorders, including:
- Acne Guidelines
- Laser Therapy
- Chronic Urticaria
Challenging and under-serviced populations, including:
- Skin Concerns in Transgender Youth
- Managing Curly, Coily Hair
- Barriers to Success in Atopic Dermatitis
Cases and Controversies, including:
- Dermatology Cases from the Emergency Department
- Natural Remedies and the Skin
- Sun Protection
- Skin and Systemic Disease
Participants will be able to:
- Utilize current management guidelines to effectively manage and/or refer pediatric patients with a variety of skin disorders.
- Recognize differences in presentation patterns for cutaneous disorders in children with skin of colour.
- Utilize updated clinical approaches to effectively manage alopecia, skin emergencies and psychodermatosis.
- Effectively counsel patients on eczema management, sun protection and chronic hives.