In the spring of 2013, the Committee on Accreditation of Continuing Medical Education (CACME) conducted a survey visit of Continuing Professional Development (CPD). The Committee identified the following strengths at CPD:
- The support provided by the dean.
- Highly educated and committed professional staff.
- Clear strategic plan with well-defined milestones monitored at six month intervals.
- Continuous investment and re-investments in the operation.
- Well-developed policies and procedures that are transparent.
- Well established and resourced program of research and innovation.
The full CACME report is now available online. To read the report, please click here.