For over four decades, the CPD Program and Conference Management team has worked with Faculty of Medicine Planning Committees in the development and execution of education programs for health care professionals. Our team of marketing, finance and conference specialists provide support in navigating the financial, accreditation and logistical aspects of academic conference development, implementation and delivery.
The team at CPD, and Nancy Bush in particular, has been invaluable to the success of the Health and Wellbeing in Developmental Disabilities Conference. Beyond their vast knowledge and expertise, the CPD team brings an open and honest approach to collaboration; they are responsive and flexible, but also clear and direct in terms of what is feasible. While they excelled in all areas of support, I would say the most valuable aspect for us was their willingness to adapt and find creative solutions to meet our unique needs.
Faculty who lead annual or repeating conferences and programs appreciate CPD’s strengths in:
- The depth of experienced staff who have worked within the FOM for many years and who are very familiar with the goals and needs of academic teams
- The consistency of marketing the U of T brand; the reliability of documentation and financial expertise
- Our collaboration with and knowledge of high quality venues and hospitality contractors
New program directors and planning committees look toward the CPD conference team to guide them through the various planning and implementation stages of achieving a successful CE program. Our team will work with faculty in person or via teleconference. We develop and recommend critical paths to achieve key deadlines and will prepare varying financial scenarios based on the committee’s desired outcome. As the conference planning process proceeds we will work to ensure that the committee’s and university’s academic goals and objectives are clearly conveyed to learners.
Key Program & Conference Management Services
- Registration and data management
- Venue search and contracting
- Website development
- Graphic design
- Social media campaigns
- Content management
- Financial management and budgeting
- Abstract management
- Administration of logistical arrangements including meeting space room sets, catering, audiovisual and other logistical details
- Evaluation services
Connect with Us
To learn more about the comprehensive Conference Management Services available to support you, please contact: Christopher Chipman, Business Development Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org