We invite the University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine community to nominate members of their Departments for consideration of an award for excellence in Continuing Professional Development, for the academic year 2013-2014. The eight awards below provide an opportunity for the University of Toronto’s Faculty of Medicine faculty to be recognized for their outstanding achievement in program development, research, on-line education, teaching excellence, interprofessional healthcare, innovation, and long-term contributions to continuing education.
The awards are named for exceptional University Toronto Faculty, recognized internationally for their scholarly contributions to the field of continuing professional development, and are as follows:
- Colin Woolf Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Colin Woolf Award for Excellence in Course Coordination
- Colin Woolf Award for Long-Term Contributions to Continuing Education
- Fred Fallis Award for Excellence in Online Education
- David Fear Fellowship
- Dave Davis Award for Excellence in Research
- Ivan Silver Award for Innovation in CEPD
- Interprofessional Healthcare Team Continuing Education Award
- These awards are presented to worthy faculty following a rigorous peer review process.
The deadline for receipt of all materials supporting nomination(s) is Monday, December 1, 2014 at 5:00pm. More information on both the criteria for each individual award and the nomination submission process here.
As always, we look forward to continuing to receiving strong submissions from the community!