Nominations are now open for the University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine’s Continuing Professional Development Awards. Members of the Faculty of Medicine community can now nominate their colleagues from their respective departments for awards of excellence for the 2014-2015 academic year.
The awards recognize extraordinary members of the University of Toronto faculty who are internationally renowned for their scholarly contributions.
Tell us why your colleagues deserve one of the following excellence awards:
- Colin Woolf Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Colin Woolf Award for Excellence in Course Coordination
- Colin Woolf Award for Long-Term Contributions to Continuing Education
- Fred Fallis Award for Excellence in Online Education
- David Fear Fellowship
- Dave Davis Award for Excellence in Research
- Ivan Silver Award for Innovation in CPD
- Interprofessional Healthcare Team Award
The deadline to submit is Monday, November 30th, 2015, at 5:00pm. For information on both the criteria for each individual award as well as the nomination process, visit http://www.cpd.utoronto.ca/awards-grants/awards-fellowships-in-continuing-education/
As always, we look forward to your submissions!