For healthcare professionals, medical education is changing and evolving rapidly in response to an increasingly complex healthcare environment. This complexity requires leaders who can develop the necessary strategic initiatives to advance lifelong learning for healthcare professionals to support and encourage high functioning health care systems. To facilitate the development of these leaders, CPD offers several programs designed to support those engaged in developing and managing CPD across all levels. The CPD Foundations is one of these programs.
CPD Foundations is a certificate program designed for professionals working in CPD who are interested in learning how to build effective and successful CPD programs. Participants will focus on issues commonly experienced in the design, development and implementation of continuing health education. The webinar based program is ideal for healthcare professionals, health education administrators and managers, continuing education leaders and directors, industry partners and communications companies.
Upon completion of the program participants will be able to:
- Create effective CPD initiatives based on best practices in the field
- Gain competency in all areas of program planning and management
- Understand and utilize curriculum design models to establish goals, objectives and outcome measures for your programs
- Learn how to achieve high quality and bias free/balanced CPD program
- Identify future trends in CPD and build better programs to improve healthcare outcomes
Review complete program details and registration information at www.cpd.utoronto.ca/cpd-foundations.