TBIC 2020 will focus on the use of multimodality imaging and intervention for diagnosis of breast diseases. Case based discussions will highlight appropriateness of imaging tests. Special focus sessions will address controversies and current evidence for screening guidelines. Join us at TBIC 2020.
Daniel B. Kopans, M.D.
Professor of Radiology Harvard Medical School
Founder – Breast Imaging Division
Massachusetts General Hospital
- Radiology Trainees
- Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Oncology Trainees
After active engagement in this conference participants will be better able to:
- Interpret current scientific evidence and controversies involving the use of screening mammography and digital breast tomosynthesis.
- Identify imaging appearances and complications of reconstructed breast, and breast implants including recent updates on textured breast implants.
- Develop management of BI-RADS 3 and BI-RADS 4 breast lesions.
- Evaluate the merits and demerits of increasing utilization of staging breast MRI and the role of MRI CAD.
- Summarize through case-based presentations newer modalities for breast imaging, supplementary screening and workup of complex breast pathology.