Join us and our array of renowned guest speakers for a comprehensive update on all aspects of screening including performance indicators as well discussions around diagnostic challenges in implant assessment, preoperative imaging and day to day challenges in a busy breast practice.
This is your annual one-stop CME activity, delivered via a professional digital platform.
Daniel B. Kopans, M.D.
Professor of Radiology Harvard Medical School
Founder – Breast Imaging Division
Massachusetts General Hospital
- Radiology Trainees
- Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Oncology Trainees
After active engagement in this conference participants will be better able to:
- Interpret current scientific evidence and controversies involving the use of screening mammography and digital breast tomosynthesis.
- Identify imaging appearances and complications of reconstructed breast, and breast implants including recent updates on textured breast implants.
- Develop management of BI-RADS 3 and BI-RADS 4 breast lesions.
- Evaluate the merits and demerits of increasing utilization of staging breast MRI and the role of MRI CAD.
- Summarize through case-based presentations newer modalities for breast imaging, supplementary screening and workup of complex breast pathology.