- $99 Pre-Sale until May 5
- $185 Early Bird until Sept 15
- $255 Regular Rate
Students, Residents & Fellows
*Proof of trainee/student status is required
Youth, People with Lived Experience, Parents & Caregivers, Advocates
*Intended for individuals not actively working in the field who would face financial barriers; if additional barriers exist, please contact us for support
All amounts are in Canadian Dollars (CAD $) and are subject to 13% HST.
Registrations are not transferable.
Your digital conference fees provide access to:
- A variety of keynote speakers, multiple live workshops to choose from, posters to view at anytime, plus daily networking opportunities
- A fully integrated digital conference platform with scheduling, networking and real-time chat functionality
- On-demand conference session recordings for six months
- MOC/CME credits for physicians and healthcare providers
Cancellations will be accepted until October 10, 2023 and are subject to a processing fee of $60 plus applicable taxes. Refunds will not be processed after this date.
Requests for cancellation must be made in writing to email@example.com .
The University of Toronto reserves the right to cancel events. Registrants will be notified at the earliest possible date in the event of a cancellation. Registration fees for events cancelled by the University will be refunded; however, the University will not be liable for any loss, damages or other expenses that such cancellations may cause.