The University of Toronto’s Biennial Foot & Ankle Symposium’s continued success has been due to a combination of excellent speakers, dedicated participants, and enthusiastic exhibitors. With this in mind, we welcome you to join us at the 14th Biennial Canadian Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Symposium on April 1-2, 2022, at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Canada.
The Biennial Foot and Ankle Symposium is Canada’s largest surgical Foot & Ankle meeting. Not only does it provide a centralized forum for practising orthopaedic surgeons to stay current, but it also allows for an opportunity to meet face to face. Biennial Foot & Ankle Symposium is the hub for the Canadian orthopaedic community.
2022 Hot Topics
- Minimally invasive forefoot surgery
- Use of minimally invasive surgery for deformity correction in Charcot
- Salvaging complications of the Ring Fixator
- Deformity correction and TAR; Salvage of failed TAR
- Cartilage- transfer/transplant – why aren’t we doing better
- Lesser toe MTP joint salvage
- Perceptions vs reality in forefoot surgery
- Small Quality improvement initiatives and where to start