- When will the accreditation letter be issued?
Accreditation letters will be issued on pre-determined dates upon completion of all sessions in the cohort. If you require your accreditation letter to be issued before the scheduled date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to assist with this request. Note, there will be a rush administrative fee of $100.
- When are post-workshop assignments due?
Post-workshop assignments will be due 3 weeks after the conclusion session of the workshop. Note, late submissions are not eligible for accreditation.
- What is the process for reviewing assignments?
Assignments will be reviewed and assessed based on the requirements established by the CPSO for medical record keeping. Assessors will look for evidence of individual self-reflection and commitments to change for record keeping practice.
- I don’t have access to patient records to complete the assignments. What can I do?
If you do not have access to current patient records to complete the assignments please use past records or consult with a colleague. You must complete the assignments to receive full credits.
- How do I obtain full credits for the program?
In order to earn full credits for this course, you will need to actively participate in each of the following activities:
- Attend Introduction: Opportunities and Challenges (3 hours)
- Attend two of the three available Selectives (1.5 h each)
- Attend Conclusion: Good Medical Records Management (2 hours)
All pre-workshop and post-workshop reflection exercises must also be completed in order to be eligible for full credits.
- When will I gain access to the learner web page?
Assess to the password-protected learner web page, containing links to submit all exercises, will be sent up to three weeks before the cohort start date. If you are registering less than three weeks before the workshop, you will be sent access following your registration.
- What is the time investment required for the exercises?
Registrants should allocate up to 45 minutes in order to complete each exercise.
- I have another question not addressed here. Who should I contact?
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Are there specific computer requirements?
Yes! All sessions use Zoom. Please refer to the requirements here.