- When will I get my accreditation letter?
Accreditation letters will be issued after both post-work assignments have been reviewed by the faculty. This can take up to 12 weeks.
- When are post-work assignments due?
The first post-work assignment is due 4 weeks after the workshop and the second is due 8 weeks after the workshop. Note, late submissions are not eligible for accreditation.
- What is the process for reviewing assignments?
Faculty will begin the review of all assignments following the second submission deadline.
- I don’t have access to patient records to complete the assignments. What can I do?
If you do not have access to current patient records to complete the assignments please use past records or consult with a colleague. You must complete the assignments to receive full credits.
- How do I obtain full credits for the program?
Pre-work, attendance at the workshop and post-work are required to obtain full credits for the program.
- When will I gain access to the pre-work assignments?
The three pre-work assignments will be sent to you three weeks before the start date. If you are registering less than three weeks before the workshop, you will be sent the pre-work following your registration.
- What is the time investment required for the pre-work?
Registrants should allocate 30-60 minutes in order to complete the pre-work.
- I have another question not addressed here. Who should I contact?
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org