Digital Poster Presentations will have 2 components:
- ePoster: You will need to provide a .pdf (11" high x 17" wide) of your poster.
- Pre-Recorded Video: For maximum engagement we recommend your recording not exceed 3 minutes in length. Please use the information below to prepare your recording. (Sample Video).
- Video must be in 16:9 (standard widescreen, not portrait)
- Video Options:
- Record yourself on your phone or webcam explaining your poster
- Record a PowerPoint presentation with slides and audio to elaborate on concepts
Content for PowerPoint presentations, websites and printed materials should not contain copyright-protected work. However, if the materials are deemed essential, the application of Fair Dealing may apply.
All presentations must comply with patient confidentiality agreements. Patient names should not be used, and images must not contain identifiable features (e.g., institutional location of scan, date of scan, patient date of birth, MRN, photography that shows facial or other identifiable features etc.).
Recording Your Poster Presentation
Use one of the options outlined below to record your poster presentation.
Recording Powerpoint (Mac)
The following resources will help you record your PowerPoint on a Mac:
Recording in Zoom
You can also record your presentation directly using zoom.
After reviewing the above requirements, please submit both your MP4 presentation recording and poster in pdf (11" x 17") format by uploading it through this portal.
Please ensure the title of the transfer, and the title of your presentation file is named:
CDNBURN2022-abstract#-lastname so we are able to easily track it.