Please submit the following items by email to CPD Conference Services
Credentials & Appointments
All speakers are asked to submit their signature in the following format:
Short Biography (50 words or less)
Your biography should be 2-3 sentences (50 words or less) outlining your experience in the field.
Please provide a professional headshot in jpeg or png format. This will be used on the online platform and in conference marketing materials.
CPEG Learning Objectives
At the conclusion of this conference, the participants will be able to:
- Implement a psychosocial needs assessment in the care of children with diabetes
- Identify the usefulness of patient registries in advancing the care of children with diabetes
- Utilize current approaches in the management of endocrine tumors in children
- Further develop a comprehensive care approach for children with congenital adrenal hyperplasia
- Understand the complexity of the potential use of medications in the management of pediatric obesity
CPEG Format Requirements
Presenters should maintain a practical focus, highlighting new issues and diagnostic challenges relevant to practicing physicians and should structure presentations around a set of individual cases (3-5 depending on the length of the talk).
Presentations are required to have 3-4 polling questions and are limited to the stated length and cannot impede upon the discussion and Q&A time. Participants can submit questions throughout the session which the moderator will curate and ask at the end of each session.
CPEG Content Requirements
Your presentation content and delivery needs to be in alignment with at least one of the identified learning needs for the target audience.
You will need to create 2-3 Learning Objectives for your session. Learn more about writing learning objectives.
Publication Release Form
You will need to complete the following Publication Release Form.
Conflict of Interest Form
Every speaker must complete the Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form.
Slide Format & Mandatory Slides
University of Toronto Accreditation conditions require that all presenters/speakers must include a disclosure slide and learning objectives slide at the beginning of their presentation, stating all real or apparent conflict(s) of interest or lack thereof and verbally notify the audience. Download Slide Template (PPT)
Content for PowerPoint presentations, websites and printed materials should not contain copyright-protected work. However, if the materials are deemed essential, the application of Fair Dealing may apply.
All presentations must comply with patient confidentiality agreements. Patient names should not be used, and images must not contain identifiable features (e.g., institutional location of scan, date of scan, patient date of birth, MRN, photography that shows facial or other identifiable features etc.).
All presentations must include a minimum of 25% interactivity. This is typically achieved through audience response (polling) and Q&A.
- If your presentation is too large to submit by email, please use WeTransfer
- If you have polling questions, please write the question number and slide number in the body of the email so we can ensure they are not missed.
- Please ensure the title of your presentation file is named:
CPEG-FirstName-LastNameso we are able to easily track it