New and innovative technologies continue to be developed in the field of gynecologic cancers, making it important for healthcare providers to remain up-to-date on the latest advances.
The third annual M
eries (MyGOALS) aims to explore the latest updates in Gynecologic Oncology, in particular, updates in surgical management, systemic therapy, radiation therapy, and survivorship care for women with gynecologic malignancies.
This lecture series will feature presentations from Canadian experts across gynecologic oncology disease sites. Participants will benefit from the interactive format of the program, which will include panel discussions and audience Q & A.
This year’s hot topics include:
- Reviewing the results of the LACC trial with lead author Dr. Pedro Ramirez
- Debating the role of minimally invasive surgery in cervical cancer
- Discussing advances in radiation therapy for gynecologic cancers
- Discussing the role of maintenance PARP-Inhibitors in advanced ovarian cancer
- Reviewing germline and somatic BRCA testing in ovarian cancer
- Discussing supportive and palliative care initiatives for women with advanced gynecologic cancers
This 1-day program will take place on November 22, 2019 at the Omni King Edward Hotel in Toronto. Gynecologic Oncologists, Medical Oncologists, Radiation Oncologists, General Gynecologists, Pathologists, General Practitioners, Oncology Nurses, Oncology Pharmacists, Genetic Counsellors, and Trainees are encouraged to attend.
For more information and to register, please visit https://www.cpd.utoronto.ca/mygoals/