FormatDigital Poster Presentations consist of an ePoster (pdf file) and a 3-minute pre-recorded video. See sample poster booth
ePoster RequirementsSee Sample ePoster Abstracts must fit on one page in portrait style (11" wide x 17" high) Posters will be submitted in PDF format Abstract must include:
- Authors, organizations, country
- Learning Objectives
- Methods/program/innovative features
- Results/findings/implications/lessons learned (if applicable)
Pre-Recorded Video RequirementsSee Sample Video 3-minute (maximum) pre-recorded video in mp4 file format Video must be in 16:9 (standard widescreen, not portrait) Video Options:
- Record yourself on your phone or webcam explaining your poster
- Record a PowerPoint presentation with slides and audio to elaborate on concepts
Content for PowerPoint presentations, websites and printed materials should not contain copyright-protected work. However, if the materials are deemed essential, the application of Fair Dealing may apply.
All presentations must comply with patient confidentiality agreements. Patient names should not be used, and images must not contain identifiable features (e.g., institutional location of scan, date of scan, patient date of birth, MRN, photography that shows facial or other identifiable features etc.).
- highlighting objectives
- research or practice-based evidence
- implications for practice
- areas of needed policy change
- and related resources
Recording Powerpoint (Mac)
The following resources will help you record your PowerPoint on a Mac:
Recording in Zoom
You can also record your presentation directly using zoom.
housingfirst-firstname-lastnameso we are able to easily track it. Note: If your presentation is too large to submit by email, please use WeTransfer