The inaugural Canadian Children, Youth and Communities (CCYC) Health In | Equity Conference will be held online, November 27, 2021, with the aim of bringing together professionals in pediatrics and allied health care to address inequities from birth to adolescence.
The digital conference explores health equity topics particular to marginalized communities in Canada’s health care system, and takes a family-centred approach to addressing barriers to accessing health care for under-serviced high-risk and economically disadvantaged children and youth.
To learn more and register, visit the program website: https://www.cpd.utoronto.ca/ccyc/
The CCYC conference organizers are now seeking abstract submissions in five categories:
- Race-Based Equity and Children’s Health
- The Role of Schools and the Community in Child and Youth Health
- Family Mental Health and Well-Being
- Optimizing Health from Pregnancy to Preschool
- Access and Inequity: Rethinking Health Systems for Women and Children
Learn more about requirements and submit your abstract here: https://www.cpd.utoronto.ca/ccyc/abstracts/