Partially funded by the MOHLTC, IDEAS is a partnership among seven universities, Health Quality Ontario, ICES and the Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation. For more information, please visit www.ideasontario.ca
January 25, 2019
March 4, 2019
8:00 AM: Registration and light breakfast
8:30 AM: Welcome and introductions
12:00 Noon: Lunch (provided)
4:30 PM: Adjourn
- Participants must be currently employed in an Ontario Health Organization.
- Registration fee: $75 + HST. This program is partially funded by the MOHLTC.
- Cancellations must be received in writing no later than 1 week prior to the workshop date booked, e.g. if scheduled for a Wednesday, the cancellation must be received by the end of business day the prior Wednesday. Cancellations received after that date will not be refunded.
- Limited to attendees in the University of Toronto catchment area. (Mississauga to the west, Whitby to the east and Orillia to the North). If in doubt to which medical school you should be applying, please contact our office.
- This is a blended program comprised of pre-workshop online learning modules accessed through IDEAS Campus and a 1-day in person workshop.
Completion of the online modules is a required course component.
Three weeks prior to your workshop date, you will receive an email containing your login information for IDEAS Campus, the program learning management system. IDEAS Campus will give you access to the e-learning material which can be viewed / downloaded to be completed prior to the workshop session in which you are registered. IDEAS Campus is best viewed on a desktop computer.