In general any recent (5 years) computer with a web browser will work, however as a guideline we would suggest the following:
- Web Browser: Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Firefox or Microsoft Edge
- Screen resolution of at least 1200 x 800 pixels
- Standard home internet connection
We do not recommend using an iPad, Tablet, or mobile device. The eLearning modules are currently in a non-responsive format. We are working to update this content and will have new instructions once it is available.
Other Navigation Tips:
- Once logged into the Course information page, you can click Expand to see the parts of each of the 4 modules.
- Click on a Part to start that section of the module.
- Once you have completed the content for each part, there will be a Mark Complete button at the bottom of the page. Click it to progress to the next part.
- Throughout the Parts and Modules there is reference material available under the Materials tab
- In the 4 Interactive Parts you will need to click Show Interactive Content to launch the IDEAS eLearning module.